Writing For The Web
How To Write Content That Google Ranks #1
This no-nonsense guide was written for entrepreneurs looking to gain REAL visibility in the search engines — especially Google. If you are ready to stop hiding out and show up in a bigger way in your marketplace, than I recommend harnessing the power of Google to do it. Millions of searches are conducted on Google everyday, isn’t it time your content starts showing up in them?
(Updated for 2012)
In this guide you’ll learn:
- What I Do To Avoid Google Penalties
- The Strategies I Use To Write The RIGHT Kind Of Content
- My Steps For Selecting The Right Keywords Every Time
- The Best Ways To Avoid Duplicate Content Blunders
- How To Easily Build Powerful Backlinks That Rank You Higher
You’ll also get an extra goodie, and that’s my short and simple Google Content Checklist To Get Your articles and other content coveted #1 spots!
How Do I Get The eBook?
This guide is currently available on Amazon’s Kindle at Amazon.com. Make sure to login to your Amazon account to purchase, or if you do not have one, it will only take a few seconds to sign up.
I Don’t Have A Kindle Lisa
That’s okay, I read all my ebooks on my iPad using the Kindle app, and you can use the Kindle App to read the guide on all platforms too, including:
Windows PC. Mac. iPhone. iPad. Blackberry. Android. Windows 7 phones.
One Last Thank You…
After you’re done reading the guide and you’ve started implementing, please take a few minutes and leave me a review, tweet it, share it. When you do, please send me an email with a link to your review to amazon [@] lisaangelettie.com and I will send you a special copy of my guide “High Impact Article Marketing For Solopreneurs” as a thank you. I appreciate any and all reader feedback.
P.S. Tell me what you think! Download The Guide Here
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015