One of the biggest mistakes that solo marketers (like yourself:) make is by not investing some time everyday in the marketing of their business. Plain and simple.
How do you expect to create a buzz around your new infoproduct, membership site, or kick-ass service if you have not spent the time in the trenches marketing your self, your business, and your “benefits”.
While I know that you absolutely love what you do – you need to do at least one thing a day that will help spread the word of mouth buzz (and referrals) that biz owners like us crave.
1. Post to your blog lately?
2. Have you written and published an article today?
3. Did you reach out to that person you met at the last event you attended?
4. Have you emailed your list lately?
5. Have you invested in a program or product to shorten your learning curve?
(Even the most seasoned marketers invest in continuing education)
Whatever it is – do something – EVERY DAY. It’s the only way that you are going to get the buzz going!
*My new Article Marketing Home Study System is going to be released soon. I must admit – it’s going to dramatically increase the size of your list and your traffic. It’s that good!Leave a comment below to be notified of it’s release in Beta, and for several chances to win a FREE copy!