When I first started out on the web, I had no idea that I was trying to penetrate a saturated niche – relationships. I just got started and let the chips fall where they may. What I soon quickly realized was that when I started writing relationship articles on my site and submitting them to other sites – that my site quickly began to gain relevance, importance, and most importantly — traffic.
If you are just starting out on the web, or even if you have been online for a while and haven’t penetrated your niche – writing the articles just may be the ticket for you. This is how you should do it.
1. Find relevant keywords in your niche using keyword finder tools such as wordtracker.
2. Start out by writing one article every other week.
3. Write A 400-500 word article.
4. Add one of your keywords into the title and into the body of your article.
5. Don’t get caught up on how often you mention your keyword in your article. Just make sure that it is in your title and mentioned at least twice in your article.
6. Submit your article to relevant sites, especially ones that prospects in your niche like to frequent.
Learn more advanced article marketing strategies like this one when you enroll in Articology™ – The Article Marketing Training Program.
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015