WELCOME...

I'm Lisa Angelettie and writing is my passion! Winner of three Apex Awards for web content, I make my living online by writing and publishing information and I'd love to teach you how to do the same. Get started today when you sign up to download my FREE blueprint on eBook publishing.

Enter Your First Name & Best Email >>>

Sign Up Now

We respect your privacy!

Pet Niche – Writing Prompt

by Lisa Angelettie

in Article Writing Tips

Pepperz Angelettie

Pepperz Angelettie

Today my beloved 13 year old dog ate a bit of mice poison like it was fried chicken! I was petrified and of course called the vet who told me what to do.

FYI: Pour hydrogen peroxide down her throat to induce vomiting. Worked like a charm! Anyway – this had me thinking of a good writing prompt for those serving the pet owners of the world. Pet safety.

Consider how much pets are loved and treasured…You should cat or dog proof your home just as you would for a child. List 10 things that pet owners could do to “pet proof” their homes to make them safe for their beloved furry friends.

If you need ideas for pet proofing – just visit the usual sites: aspca, cesar milan, petfinder, north shore animal league — which should have quite a bit of information on them.

The following two tabs change content below.

Lisa Angelettie

Join My Tribe at This Page
I make a living writing, ePublishing, and marketing books and teaching others how to do the same. I have one mission: To turn you into the best writer that you can be while enjoying every minute of it!
  • http://www.TheLawofAttractionTeacher.com/ Lorna

    The first time this happened to me, I frantically called the vet. He calmly asked, “How much does the dog weigh?” and “How much did she eat?” Then he said, again calmly, “Don’t worry about it; she’ll be fine.” The second time I had my friend’s dog as a house guest. She ate some mouse poison and I didn’t see how much she ate. I rather calmly called the vet, expecting the same reaction as before. To my surprise, he said to take her immediately to the hospital. We jumped in the car and ran down to U. of PA Vet Hospital which is very close to my house. They fed her activated charcoal – turned the little white dog’s face black until I could bathe her – and kept her in ‘intensive care’ which was just a plexiglass box through which they could observe her. I asked why the extreme treatment in the second instance and they told me the formula of the mouse poison had changed and been made much more lethal. So be careful with your dogs.

  • http://www.TheLawofAttractionTeacher.com Lorna

    The first time this happened to me, I frantically called the vet. He calmly asked, “How much does the dog weigh?” and “How much did she eat?” Then he said, again calmly, “Don’t worry about it; she’ll be fine.” The second time I had my friend’s dog as a house guest. She ate some mouse poison and I didn’t see how much she ate. I rather calmly called the vet, expecting the same reaction as before. To my surprise, he said to take her immediately to the hospital. We jumped in the car and ran down to U. of PA Vet Hospital which is very close to my house. They fed her activated charcoal – turned the little white dog’s face black until I could bathe her – and kept her in ‘intensive care’ which was just a plexiglass box through which they could observe her. I asked why the extreme treatment in the second instance and they told me the formula of the mouse poison had changed and been made much more lethal. So be careful with your dogs.

  • Pingback: Petizens.com - A Social Network For Pet Lovers & Pets

Previous post:

Next post: