Q: I can’t write, so should I use article marketing as a marketing strategy for my business online?
A: The biggest myth about article marketing is that you must be a seasoned writer to have this strategy work for your business. That is simply not true. In fact, one of the biggest internet millionaires online and one of my mentors is a horrible writer. I hate reading his information products! Yet the bottom line is that he knows what he is talking about and he always delivers excellent information — regardless of the sentence structure and punctuation:-)
In fact the key points that all article marketers have to worry about have little to do with actual writing:
1. Write an article that answers a question for your market
2. Publish the article somewhere credible & visible
3. Promote the article so that others know about it
4. Profit from the article by promoting your own or affiliate products
These four key points are all you need to be concerned about when launching a successful long-term article marketing campaign for your business. If you want to learn more about how to pull these four elements of article marketing together and get cranking out articles that attract qualified traffic back to your site, I recommend the Articology System. Articology is an easy article marketing training program created specifically for the new writer.
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015