Want to change your Thesis error page? Well, if you write and publish articles to your own WordPress blog (which I highly recommend), then I’m sure you have seen the ugly little error 404 page on other blogs and no doubt visitors have seen them on yours as well. Well thanks to Thesis, we can easily change these pages to something much more useful for people who end up on the wrong page on your site.
This is the typical error page:
You 404’d it. Gnarly, dude.
Surfin’ ain’t easy, and right now, you’re lost at sea. But don’t worry; simply pick
an option from the list below, and you’ll be back out riding the waves of the Internet in no time.
- Hit the “back” button on your browser. It’s perfect for situations like this!
- Head on over to the home page.
- Design A/C Company Site in WordPress/Thesis – oDesk | JK … | WordPressPlanet.com
- phbaer » Blog Archive » Thesis Template
- Thesis Template for Blogger — eBlogTip dot Com
- Design A/C Company Site in WordPress/Thesis – oDesk | JK Technologies |
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015
Tech Maish says
Ah what simple and easy way. Thanks for sharing it.
I have this problem when I click to an image link on thesis theme, it did not go to the URL site the it should suppose to…Can u help. Thanks
Lisa Angelettie says
I’d have to take a look Eliaski. What’s your url?
Wow this is awesome! Did you make this plugin? I like the irony of the “little save button.” 🙂
Ken Mitteldorf says
We tried to make our 404 page useful, and perhaps even build a little reward into it for customers who get lost. To see our approach, type in our URL: http://www.webuyeuros.com/, and then a few random characters after the /.
Carl Thomas says
I think things have been updated with Thesis cos I’m unable to follow this tutorial in my admin??