Here’s a list of the top ten most often misspelled words. Pay attention though, because these are words that spellcheck can miss based on the context in which we use the word, or because a few of the words are homophones (words that sound the same but are spelled differently and have different meanings) and we use them incorrectly in the sentence.
Here’s a one-page PDF of this list in case you want to tape it up in front of your desk, computer, etc. area. Click To Download ===> Top 10 Misspelled Words
Can you share some words that you commonly misspell? I’ll go first. I always misspell SEPERATE. In the US anyway, we only acknowledge this spelling: SEPARATE.
Resource I like: English Grammar For Dummies
- Lesson 2a – Conditionals – English Grammar | Tips, Tricks and the Latest News About TOEFL ibt Test | TOEFL Samurai
- » Pro-rate time for vacation, sick time and personal time Human Resource Blog
- Sony extended high | Strategic Human Resource
- The Oatmeal Clarifies Misspelled Words – Write, Edit, & Repair Words
- English Grammar – Present Simple & Present Progressive | Learn Languages
- Latest Home Office Furniture Auctions | Home Computer Desk Furniture – HomeComputerDeskFurniture.Com
- Orion L Shaped Computer Desk « Best Office Chair
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015