If you think that article marketing is strictly all about writing articles that are submitted to article directories all across the web, then you are mistaken. In fact, writing blog articles has been the biggest boost to effective article marketing for six-figure and million dollar marketers alike.
I can’t think of one successful online entrepreneur who does not own a blog, and that’s due to the fact that search engines love when webpreneurs are writing blog articles. The content is fresh, fast, and delivered in a format that search engine spiders can crawl quickly and add to the web.
Now there are tons of great websites out there on blogging, especially ones on how to monetize your blog. But that’s not what I’m concerned about as much. My concern is that you write really great content – stuff that readers are looking for. Essentially if you build the content – they will come. The benefits of monetization come after you’ve delivered something “great” for free first.
So how can make sure you are writing blog articles that visitors want to read?
SIMPLE – write articles on topics that you wanted answers to.
For instance, I recently wrote an article on a topic I was searching for answers on – How To Merge My Google Accounts. After a bit of due diligence, I discovered that the bottom line was that you can’t do it! So I wrote an article on it for two reasons:
1. I wanted people to find out a bit faster than I did that you cannot do it, to save them from pointless searching.
2. I wanted to capitalize on the fact that other people had to be asking the same question I was, and many of these people would be in my demographic. Just like me. Web entrepreneurs.
My latest statistics prove that a lot of people are looking for this answer on the web and that I received a good number of new visits to my site based on this long-tail search, plus these people viewed an average of 3 pages on my site making a pretty decent bounce rate for this article – 18%.
Other people need the same answers that you do. If you are are searching for things that your own visitors would be searching for – especially if you own a Business to Business site, then this is the blog article strategy for you.
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015