Author Central allows you to manage up to three Author Pages within a single account. If you write under your real name as well as a pseudonym (pen name), you can manage both Author Pages from the same Author Central account. Here’s how:
1. Log in to Author Central (https://authorcentral.amazon.com).
2. Click the “Books” tab located on the top of the page.
3. Click on the “Add more books” link that appears under “Are we missing a book?”
4. Search for books written by you via title, author, or ISBN.
5. Click “This is my book.”
Once Amazon verifies that you’re an author of the book selected, a second Author Page will be available for you to maintain.
*Please note that Author Central is separate and apart from KDP. You still have to manage all your books (for all your pen names) under one KDP account, one tax ID, etc.
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015