I’m pleased to announce that my social community and forum “Article Marketing Network” is live and ready for all article marketers, writers, ghost writers, traffic specialists, list building experts, etc. to stop by, join, and build backlinks!
This is a specialized social community for people who use article marketing or those who provide services and products based around article marketing, traffic building, list building, and building backlinks.
The main purpose for me creating this social community was not just to add another social media site to the already thousands on the web. The point was to support what I teach is the one of the best places to publish your articles – and that is on other people’s websites.
The search engines place a great amount of weight on content-based backlinks to your site from relevant, lateral topic-based, websites. That’s when you have written an article on a site whose topic is not the same as yours but directly related. Ex. dog trainers and dog food
But it is not necessarily easy to acquire a guest author or guest blogger spot on relevant sites in your niche. That’s why I extend to you the opportunity to come join the article marketing network and meet other marketers in your niche or related niches and create article partnerships.
An article partnership is when you and another writer form a relationship in which articles are written for one or both of each other’s sites, ezines, or membership sites.
Other benefits of joining the article marketing network include:
1. Advertise your new product or service in our classified ad section! This is your chance to laser target folks who will want your product or service (as long as it is a good offer!)
2. Submit articles for review from other members and moderators. This is an opportunity to get direct feedback on your work before you submit it for publishing. This will seriously increase your chance to get accepted and not rejected from the bigger directories, plus it’s a great chance for members to interact.
3. Promote your work as available for guest author spot, or search for a great article to feature on your site from another member. Remember – the search engines LOVE content, but who really has the time to write content for their site, as well as do everything else in your business? This is a great way to find good content, and unlike article directories you can speak directly to the author requesting changes, more articles, or affiliate partnerships!
Remember what social marketing can do for your business — it can connect you with people that you normally would not have been able to meet and form strategic alliances and article partnerships with. So really, what do you have to lose?
I’ll meet you over there ====>> Join The Article Marketing Network
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015