Guest Blogger: The following is a guest post from one of my favorite internet marketing mentors.
Why I Love Affiliate Marketing – Part 4
By Jimmy D. Brown of “Affiliate Payraise”
I’m sure by now you are well aware that there are those who have reported HUGE amounts of money being made with their online businesses. What you may not be aware of is the
amount of work involved in generating those “sales” (not always net profit, mind you … this isn’t “spendable” income in a lot of cases.)
That brings me to the fourth reason why I love affiliate marketing…
** You don’t need to manage an entire business **
While it can be quite lucrative, running an entire business with employees, inventory, partners, vendors, and other associates can be a time-sucking, frustrating ordeal.
* Processing refunds
* Putting out fires when partners SPAM
* Managing day-to-day operations
* Overseeing projects you’ve outsourced
* Recruting new affiliates
* Training everyone to help you
* Paying taxes
* Taking care of the paper trail
* Doing all of the “stuff” that business owners do.
Didn’t you want to start an internet business to make more time for important things in life?
Why not make a lot of money WITHOUT making a lot of extra work for yourself?!
It can be a lot of extra work and stress. BUT, with affiliate marketing, you don’t need to manage an entire business! You are simply responsible for promoting your affiliate link… someone else handles all the rest.
That’s why I love affiliate marketing.
You don’t need to manage an entire business.
Jimmy D. Brown is the author of “Affiliate Payrise”, teaching
you a whopping 27 ways to increase your affiliate commissions!
Tired of “tiny” commission checks? Grab your copy today at…
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015