Why Better Copy & Content Will Get You More Clients, Increase Your Visibility & Create More Passive Income
If you are struggling month in and month out to attract enough clients to your business then you are in the right place.
If you consider yourself the best kept secret online, wondering why no one knows your name, then you’re in the right place.
Here’s the truth…You are probably very good at what you do, but the reality is that you have a sea of competition out there.
If you want to learn how to stand out, establish authority, make more money, and make a difference in your industry you can (RIGHT NOW ACTUALLY). All you need to know is where to start. I can help. Just enter your first name and best email address below to learn more about how you can find your voice, spread your message, and pull more business towards you than you ever have with authentic content.
What Others Have To Say About Lisa
“As a result of Lisa’s coaching, I’m connecting with prospective clients, which was not happening before my VIP day. My advice for those thinking of investing in a coaching program “just do it!” It is the single most important investment you will make positioning you far beyond your competitors, and saving you years of frustration and pain.”
– Janet Thompson, Wordstroker
“The techniques that you recommend are exactly what drew me back to your site again and again, and of course lead me to sign up with your program. Thanks so much Lisa!”
– Debbie Ainsworth, DebbieAinsworth.com
Hi, my name is Lisa Angelettie and I am an award winning author, authentic copywriting & content marketing strategist, and small business inbound marketing consultant!
- I first started online as a psychotherapist opening a virtual practice called GirlShrink.com
- Took GirlShrink to #1 Advice & Counseling site (for 10 years) using content as my primary marketing tool
- Organically started to begin working with other therapists and service professionals building their content & blogs
- Started my consulting business “seriously” after my 2nd daughter was diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder
- I specialize in writing web copy and web content that authentically connects with clients & customers and triggers conversions (through psychological principles). Forget traditional salesy or slick sounding copy.
- I have consulted with big companies like State Farm Insurance ® but my specialty is working with solo professionals
- I am a wife of an award-winning music producer and am a mom of 3 girls and 2 cafe-colored Labradoodles (who bark too much!)
- I work from home in my yellow hued home office in Pennsylvania, and I consider myself very fortunate. I love my life!
- While I am not a millionaire (yet:), what I am is someone who makes a great living working only with clients who I like and doing things that I love.
For regular updates and tons of free tips, all you have to do is enter your first name and email address below and you’re in!
Want to learn more about copy & content marketing right now?
Read Lisa’s FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Check out some of my favorite guest posts:
Connect With Me Live On Social Media!
Facebook: Like & Follow My Fan Page To Talk With Me Live
Twitter: Follow Me On Twitter For My Latest Copy & Content Tips
Google+ : Follow Me On Google For My Latest How-To Articles
LinkedIn: Let’s Connect On LinkedIn & Partner Together
Pinterest: Follow My Pins On Pinterest For A Look At Content In Action
* Here’s The Link For: Lisa’s Official Bio
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015
[…] Lisa Angelettie is the best kept secret weapon when it comes to Internet Article Marketing. Her Articology marketing system has helped many solopreneurs launch their content campaigns successfully. […]
[…] how to make more money with web content. Download a copy of her free eBook Publishing Guide or visit her site for more tips like […]
[…] Lisa Angelettie has the full story of how to create a profile and use Pinterest to maximize your […]
[…] Information on that Topic: lisaangelettieblog.com/about/ […]
[…] Here you can find 62386 additional Information to that Topic: lisaangelettieblog.com/about/ […]
[…] Here you can find 63827 additional Info on that Topic: lisaangelettieblog.com/about/ […]
[…] Find More Information here on that Topic: lisaangelettieblog.com/about/ […]
[…] Read More to that Topic: lisaangelettieblog.com/about/ […]
[…] Read More Information here on that Topic: lisaangelettieblog.com/about/ […]