Ready to join the best community of new writers on the web? You’ll get a FREE copy of my book on how to write, publish and price your nonfiction eBook, all my blog updates and “membership” to my tribe of Writing Ninjas.
Okay, maybe I should explain a bit.
Who Are The Writing Ninjas?
Unofficially, the loyal subscribers of this site are my tribe of “writing ninjas” and are the inspiration for every post I write. (I heavily depend on my tribe’s feedback:) A writing ninja is someone who seeks to or is currently generating income by writing articles, a blog, newsletters, a niche site, and/or books from the comfort of their own home or local Starbucks:)
I am old school:) I love email. I like to occasionally send goodies via email and I like to answer reader questions via email. But the main reason who should sign up is so that you don’t miss out when I publish a post.
I am a full-time writer, editor, and publisher – so it’s important that you know that I don’t publish tons of articles on a regular basis, but when I do publish, I try to make sure that it is an article that will help you in some SPECIFIC way with your writing, publishing, or marketing.
To get free updates and a free eBook (which I normally charge for!) and to join my tribe of writing ninjas just enter your email below:
What Type Of Content Should I Expect?
Here’s a sample of the types of articles you’ll see in your inbox:
- The #1 Mistake Self Published Amazon Authors Make
- Finding The Time To Write
- The Beginners Guide To Creating An Online Newsletter
- The #1 Newsletter Tweak I Made That Increased Reader Engagement
- How To Update Your Amazon Profile Page
- How To Build An SEO Friendly Blog In 15 Minutes Or Less
- 15 WordPress Errors That Make Your Business Look Bad
- Why You Should NEVER Delete Pages From Your Blog
- How To Raise Your Klout Score In 5 Easy Steps
- Does Your Content Pass The Flesch-Kincaid Readability Test?
- How To Write Articles That Attract Clients (Even If You Stink As A Writer!)
- How To Write An Article In 30 Minutes or Less
Get Started Today!
Enter your email now to join thousands of others who have signed up to my exclusive mailing list. I’ll send you a free eBook to say thanks and never spam you. The only thing you’ll get is quality content.
I Don’t Want Emails!
If you really don’t want to get my updates in your inbox (you’ll miss out on the free eBook or you can purchase it here), you can always subscribe by RSS or stay in contact with me on Twitter or Facebook. I try to reply to every comment or question that I get so be sure to say hello!
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Is Kindle Unlimited Good For Authors? - July 23, 2014
- What Is Digital Rights Management (DRM) And Should I Use It? - July 21, 2014
- Should You Participate In Direct Sales Of Your Books? - July 15, 2014