Reviews By Lisa Angelettie
My Review Disclaimer
There are folks on the web who do nothing but write reviews of internet marketing products and services because they want to get a free copy of the product or free access, or they want to trash someone, or most likely they want to make an affiliate sale. These are all common reasons for reviews, but let me be upfront about why I’m doing it before you read ’em.
- I like to write, and nothing is easier then to babble on about something that you’ve just tried. I mean isn’t that the very foundation of movie critiques? (I am a frustrated “wish I was” movie reviewer by the way:)
- Earning affiliate income is one of my multiple income streams, and I want you to do some of the legwork for you if you are deciding on what products/services to try and then promote yourself.
- I don’t get off by trashing someone who has worked hard at what they do. Hey, even if it’s a big waste of time, I still appreciate that someone created a product, marketed it, and converted traffic into sales. That’s no minor feat!
- I absolutely DO join affiliate programs, although I often will review something with a program I haven’t joined due to a variety of reasons. One being that I forgot to do it!
- No one pays me to write reviews. Again – I don’t have that much juice:)
- I only review products or services that I have tried, used, and most likely paid for. I may also review a professional that I have worked with in general. When I do – you know that they’re the real deal. I only recommend a few pros out there who I have truly learned from. Not my JV partners or associates.
Okay now that I’ve said all of that, please enjoy my marketing reviews on products and services that best serve solo entrepreneurs such as coaches and consultants, and you!
Hello Bar Vs. Viper Bar
Several of the big online marketers have been using this cool bar across the top of their websites where you can either add some copy and a link or you can add an optin box for your list. The buzz for some time has been that when executed correctly, the […]
Hello Bar Vs. Viper Bar – PART 2
HelloBar Vs. ViperBar (Part Two) So in the first part of our article (Hello Bar vs. Viper Bar), we discussed a bit about why you and I should try a HelloBar or a ViperBar — and the general consensus is for list building & lead generation. I also talked a lot about The Hello Bar, […]
Pop Up Domination
Pop Up Domination – Moved Me To Write This! You will notice that I do not do too many reviews on this site. That’s because I am so busy trying new things out (I’m a bit of a closet techie geek) that I completely forget to write about them after I’ve implemented them — but […]
Scribe Vs. SEOPressor
Every entrepreneur and internet marketer has their particular skill. I have a knack for writing search engine optimized articles. I am always looking for better ways to accomplish good SEO, and so I’ve looked into the two WordPress plugins promising me an easier path to well optimized articles: Scribe and SEOPressor. Scribe WordPress Plugin COST […]
Ali Brown – Millionaire Business Coach
“I have worked with, have been mentored by, or have been helped by a variety of people who are experts in their field. I only recommend a few of those people based on ongoing long-term results I have experienced by working with them. Ali Brown a.k.a. Alexandria Brown is one of those mentors. I started learning from her in about […]
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015