Do you prefer email newsletters or print newsletters?
I have written and published both print newsletters and email newsletters. As we move into a more highly digital world, I was wondering how people PREFER to read their newsletters.
We all get a lot of email, many text or html newsletters, that we read weekly or monthly. I’ve even been contemplating getting iPad versions of my favorite magazines – but not sure if I’m ready to go 100% digital. Are you?
These are my questions:
1. Do you prefer email or printed newsletters?
2. If you prefer email, do you read them on your computer, phone, ipad, or other digital reading device?
3. Do you make a decision on print vs. email based on price? Meaning do you always pick the free option?
4. If you had to pay for both print and digital versions of a newsletter, which would you rather pay for?
Please leave your answers in the comments section of this post and let’s get a good discussion going. It’s one thing to read “stats” about electronic publishing, etc. but it’s another to see what REAL folks are saying in my world.
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- How To Add An Author Page At Amazon For Your Pen Name - February 12, 2015
- How To Launch Kindle Previewer On Mac OSX 10.8 and Above - February 8, 2015
- How To Get Your Book Proofread On A Shoe String Budget - February 2, 2015