I wish I had written this post, but that’s okay, because it really explains what I have been saying for years to new entrepreneurs on the web…
1. Look at your competition. Figure out who’s at the top.
2. Google Them
3. Betcha’ they have written articles that are being ranked by Google.
4. Write 10 more than they have and watch how your business changes.
Read more about what I’m saying over at Chris Pearson’s blog.
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015