If you have been following my blog or my list for a while now, you realize that I do not do a lot of “personal posting” on my site. In fact, I do very little of that because I don’t have much time for that nor do I think that’s what my community wants. We can chat it up on Twitter or Facebook if you want to ask me about my kids, my dog, my husband or my home office:)
No — I write a lot of information-based content, because I love to do it, the search engines love it, and most of all my community loves it. It’s important as you are growing your business, and building your community, that you keep providing members good content; but if you have been struggling with creating consistent content, let me show how you can add solid article marketing, information marketing, and social marketing information and tips to your site for free in less than 5 minutes! It’s called article syndication.
Do you have a Twitterfeed? If not, you should. This free tool will feed your blog’s RSS feed to your Twitter and/or Facebook accounts therefore notifying your followers every time you post something on your blog. We will use this same tool to feed my article marketing articles to your Twitter followers as well — giving them more valuable content while also increasing their exposure to you.
1. So open a free Twitterfeed account or Login to your existing account.
2. Add my RSS feed as well as your own to your account: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/LisaAngelettiesSmallBizBlog
3. Track your feeds and see real-time stats through your Twitterfeed account.
That’s it, your done! More content to your followers and fans – zero work on your part:)
Make sure to let me know in the comments below if you’ve syndicated my content and I’ll give you a shout out! Or if you have any other ideas for adding fresh content.
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Amazon Lifts Payment Threshold Amount For EFT Users - January 22, 2014
- How To Convert & Share Your HTML Articles Via PDF Format - December 6, 2013
- How To Write A Book Review - November 25, 2013