If you are looking for a topic for your daily article or blog post today, it makes a lot of sense to write about today’s U.S. Presidential Inauguration of Barack Obama.
How can you tie it into your business? Well, if you don’t typically write personal blog posts or you are writing a full length article, you can use the spirit of hope or self-determination etc. of this even and tie it in with whatever it is you do.
If you are a dog groomer of course you can talk about the new puppy coming to the White House. If you work in fashion, health, fitness, etc. you can discuss Michelle Obama’s fashion picks or the new President’s workout schedule. Another general item to discuss is about today’s crowds on the mall or even talk about the weather.
Whatever your niche – you can find something about today’s historical events and tie it into your marketing message.
inaugurate | verb [ trans. ]
begin or introduce (a system, policy, or period) : he inaugurated a new policy of trade and exploration.
• admit (someone) formally to public office : the new president will be inaugurated on January 20.
• mark the beginning or first public use of (an organization or project) : the museum was inaugurated on September 12.
inauguration | noun
inaugurator | noun
inauguratory | adjective
ORIGIN late 16th cent.: from Latin inaugurat- ‘interpreted as omens (from the flight of birds),’ based on augurare ‘to augur.’
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015