Many Of Your Readers Use Gmail…Don’t Lose ‘Em!
Gmail recently introduced new tabs to help organize your inbox. Here’s a quick tip to make sure your readers don’t miss your latest and greatest emails…
1. Send an email or write a blog post to your list showing them what to do so that they don’t miss an email from you (sort of like this post:)
2. Most likely your emails are ending up in readers “promotions” tab. So tell them to GO to the promotions tab, then drag and drop your email into the primary tab.
3. Then instruct readers to click YES when prompted to ensure they receive all of your future emails.
After readers make these quick and easy changes, they’ll never miss an email from you again:)
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015