Are you clear on proper article marketing seo? If you are saying to yourself “what the heck is she talking about?”, no worries — it’s really quite simple. Here is the simple recipe for creating super effective one-way backlinks to your articles and your site.
1. Write an article
2. Pepper it with your essential keywords or keyword phrase
3. Create a link to that article using the same anchor text as your keyword or keyword phrase
So for example, if you write an article about how to make organic peanut butter, you would:
1. Write an article on how to make organic peanut butter
2. Choose a keyword phrase for this article to target. I choose organic peanut butter.
3. I find a complimentary site such as an organic food recipe site and submit an article, blog post, or make a blog article comment that contains a contextual link back to my article on organic peanut butter.
4. The link in that article, post, or comment would look something like: <a href=”http://yoursite.com”>organic peanut butter</a>
The real key to putting your article marketing seo or steroids is to create as many good quality backlinks that you can to your articles and your site. That’s why I recently tried this link building service called Textlinks where you can set up 25 FREE backlinks to your articles from thousands of sites well-trafficked sites on the web.
The difference between building links through this service versus the old way, is that you can create the search engines’ favorite kind of backlinks, which are contextual links. That means that your links will be found within relevant articles and posts instead of just randomly placed on a link page or the sidebar. Plus – you get to create 25 for free! No strings attached and no credit card required.
So if you are ready to get a handle on getting better at your article marketing seo, remember to write, optimize, and create a backlink. Try it out today with Textlinks when you’re ready. I set my links up in about 10 minutes.