I am always preaching that the best place for your articles to be published is on your own site. The reason why is because it is the most direct path to you. There is no middle man.
No third party involved. No extra clicks. People search for a topic, find your article on your site in the results, and now they are on your site reading your articles.
But this just doesn’t happen. You have to make sure that your articles are ranking for keywords that people are searching for or you may end up in the Google Sandbox. While the existence of the sandbox hasn’t been verified by Google, expert Matt Cutts has made mention that there is an algorithm that Google uses which can give a perceived effect of the sandbox. Uh – okay.
Well to put it short and sweet — if your site doesn’t “matter yet”, your articles will never see the light of day in Google search engine results. Period.
Test your site. Type in one of your keyword phrases that you hope to rank for in the search engines. Just recently I ranked #2 out of over 36 million results for article marketing tips. That made me very happy. Still striving for the #1 spot though. How about you? Are you on the first page of search engine results for some of your keywords? The 2nd? 11th? Worse than that? Uh-Oh.
Okay so let’s be real here. There are certain keyword phrases that you will probably never rank for ( music, write, marketing). These and other keywords are absolutely saturated with results and big sites like CNN or Adobe or not to mention Wikipedia may be already ranking in the top spots for them. So the first tip is to create a list of truly attainable keywords an keyword phrases.
Now to be clear – when it comes to the Google Sandbox:
1. Your PR ranking doesn’t matter — much
2. Website age doesn’t matter — too much
What does matter is:
1. The keywords you optimize your articles for
2. How often you publish articles – very important
If you are writing articles and optimizing them for longtail keywords or keyword phrases that still have the potential to still be dominated (check Wordtracker and Google Keyword stats) AND if you are publishing articles regularly — you will jump quickly out of the Google Sandbox.
* Million Dollar Article Marketing Tip – A great way to get out of the Sandbox quickly is to publish articles everyday on your site/blog at the same time everyday (for at least two weeks). That way the Google spiders already know when and where to find you – and will come back the next day – hungry for its daily dose of content.
- Google AdSense PIN code ocean mail group and the user who is stupid · Internet event in World-The world's largest event to share the Internet
- Your First Trade Show: 5 Essential Tips | ChoiceVendor Blog
- a Middle man Money System » Blog Archive » Used Ferrari – My Toy Ferrari
- Stallone | Internet Marketing Tips
- Beginner’s Video Tutorial for Google Adsense | The WEST Program Blog
- Ottens happy to be middle man > ZFooty – Independent Aussie Rules Blog
- online marketing strategy,online marketing tips,web marketing tips guru? | Webmaster 9
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015