1. I have watched Charlie Brown’s Thanksgiving special with my daughters.
2. I have decided where I am going to eat dinner this year, because I have the luck of not having to cook for my family.
3. I have no interest in turkey, but look forward to chillin’ with family — and maybe having a piece of sweet potatoe pie!
4. I have my latest vampire novel, so I’m ready for the ridiculously long drive to sit down and NOT eat turkey. New York City is a beast during the holidays!
5. I am ready and happy to usher in another Thanksgiving holiday with family, with friends, and with all my great article authors. Happy Turkey Day ‘yall!