1. I have watched Charlie Brown’s Thanksgiving special with my daughters.
2. I have decided where I am going to eat dinner this year, because I have the luck of not having to cook for my family.
3. I have no interest in turkey, but look forward to chillin’ with family — and maybe having a piece of sweet potatoe pie!
4. I have my latest vampire novel, so I’m ready for the ridiculously long drive to sit down and NOT eat turkey. New York City is a beast during the holidays!
5. I am ready and happy to usher in another Thanksgiving holiday with family, with friends, and with all my great article authors. Happy Turkey Day ‘yall!
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015