It’s no secret that I am a BIG fan of Google Tools (like the Google Trends tool). I love using robust tools for my business that are FREE and I’m not ashamed to admit it:) That’s why I have and will continue to write about why you should use Google tools, how to use them, and what to use them for — easily. They are especially great for article marketing and content builders like us.
So, today, I’m going to talk about how to use the Google Trends tool. One cool tool that I briefly glossed over a long time ago – and only recently started actively using for building relevant and better content. Here’s a quick video I made to explain how to use it:
- 10 most useful Google Tools | @Blog("Baptiste Wicht")
- Pay Per Click Advertising Success With the Right Tools « Pay Per Click
- Google Turns to HTML5 for Gmail’s New Drag-and-Drop Attachments | Webmonkey | Wired.com
- adobe form fill in | Internet Software Tools
- Important Article Marketing Information ? Why Is Article Submission To Top Article Marketing Directories More Effective Than Massive Distribution? « Usluge.biz
- Smashing News » General Election 2010: the Google trends during the leaders’ debate
- Hurricane Builders Weathers Tough South Carolina Real Estate Market by Building Best New Homes in Columbia, SC
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015
wonderful site and love it alot
thanks for sharing such nice tools with us.great tutorial.