Yippee!!! I just discovered that this site “Article Marketing Strategies” has been awarded a 2010 Apex Award for Publication Excellence. It was stiff competition this year as only 1/3 of almost 4000 applicants were presented awards, and MANY of the competitors were writers who work at big universities, hospitals, or financial companies.
Many of these writers were hired and are paid to write for their respective companies. In fact, many of these companies have marketing budgets in place to support these guys and gals, so considering that little ‘ole me is hanging out with some pretty good company, I have to admit I’m a bit excited!
If you want to enter your writing (there are a lot of categories to choose from) for the 2011 competition, make sure to drop by the Apex Award site and download an application. (I have no affiliation with this organization, so I don’t benefit in any way whether you enter or not. Just a recommendation:)
- Online Dating As A Way To Promote Dating Affiliation Programs « When Problems Get Solved
- Polartec Announces 2010 APEX Award Winners – Just a Zipper
- Forks, Washington Not the Only Town to Benefit from “Twilight” | HollywoodNews.com
- ARS weigh finds affiliation between vitamin D and cognitive province | Help-Medical.Net
- DailyDOOH » Blog Archive » The Digital Signage Masters Series: Toronto, July 21
- Polartec Announces 2010 APEX Award Winners | Adventure World Magazine
- Help Article Marketing – Article Submission massive outsourcing marketing section for great results | Accounting Information, Accounting Basics, Business Accounting