The coaching profession is growing by leaps and bounds. People are seeking to reinvent themselves in today’s tough economy and are becoming life coaches, business coaches, wellness coaches etc. Unfortunately as the growth of new coaches on and offline explodes, it will require more work on new coaches parts to get noticed and get hired. That’s the biggest reason why new coaches should and must write articles.
Writing articles on the web is THE most cost effective marketing strategy for coaches because it’s key to:
1. Attracting traffic to your site
As a new coach it is essential for you to build an online presence message via your own articles and content hosted on your own website. No longer a glorified “business card” , it’s important that your website contain useful and interesting articles and information which attracts new prospects on a daily basis.
2. Educating potential clients about your practice
Teach others about your coaching niche, what you do, and how you can benefit them in their lives or businesses via articles.
3. Spreading your coaching message
Your articles are like little marketing gems, broadcasting your coaching message to whoever reads them. This really helps create a qualified client visit your site versus one who is just surfing the web and randomly finds your site.
4. Getting noticed by other coaching professionals in your niche
Are you a small fish in a big pond? Want to create joint venture relationships with other coaches? Other coaches have to know you are out there. Joining organizations and associations are not enough. Establish who you are via articles and get noticed by small and big coaches in your marketplace.
5. Establishing you as an expert and not as a “newbie”
It’s been a tried and true formula for decades. Want credibility? Get published. Article marketing is one of the quickest ways to get published and establish credibility and visibility in your coaching niche.
Now if you are a new coach, you probably already have a lot on your plate. It takes a lot to start a new business, especially when you are the only one doing the work. So article marketing may sound daunting, especially if you do not consider yourself a really good writer – but I assure you that you do not have to worry about being a great writer. In fact, all you need to do to get started is to write a list. If you can write a grocery list that includes at least 5 to 7 items – then you can write an article. Just like this article. This started as an article of 5 tips for new coaches and I simply expanded it by explaining each tip. Now it is an article.
If you want to learn more about how to put your coaching practice on fast-forward at zero cost, grab my no-charge Article Marketing Success Kit and discover just how easy it is to find that first client!
- Life Coach Directory » Blog Archive » Primary schools turn to life coaching
- IT Innovation Success Kit for IT DecisionMakers | Stock Market Analysis at DeepMarket
- Going Fly Fishing for Small Mouth Bass | Big Fish Liars
- Institute for Business Growth Business Coaching Course | Stock Market News
- Business coaching doesn’t work?! « The Business Growth Show's Blog
- Ez Loan Modification – Do It Yourself Success Kit. | News Issues Trends
- How To Create A Successful Marketing Strategy That Suits Your Budget | Compare Personal Trainers
Latest posts by Lisa Angelettie (see all)
- Back Matter 101: How To Add Killer Call To Actions To Your Books - August 3, 2015
- Shelfari Is No Longer An Option In Author Central - July 28, 2015
- What Are The Most Well-Read Cities In America? - June 2, 2015
[…] A post that you wish more people had read: http://lisaangelettieblog.com/why-new-coaches-should-write-articles/ […]
[…] Find More Info here on that Topic: lisaangelettieblog.com/why-new-coaches-should-write-articles/ […]
[…] Information to that Topic: lisaangelettieblog.com/why-new-coaches-should-write-articles/ […]