I learned most of what I know about marketing through trial and error. It all started when I needed to get more clients for my online private practice back in 2002. I think I’ve made every mistake under the sun:) So when all else failed, I did the only thing that I knew how to do and that was to write. From there I learned a whole world of other stuff on how to use that writing to build a profitable business, and so I’ve shared some of my key strategies around marketing your writing and your biz online below.
One Of My Favorite Articles
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Welcome To Better Google Rankings
- Article Titles Ain’t Sexy!
- Writing Your First Paragraph
- Submit Your URL To Search Engines – Quickly!
- How To Get #1 Ranking In Google
- How To Get #1 Search Engine Rankings Using The Google Mindset
- How To Use Internal Links For Better Search Engine Ranking
- How To Build An SEO Friendly Blog In 15 Minutes Or Less
- How To Build A Trustworthy Blog In 7 Steps
- How To Add A Facebook Popup To Your Blog
- 15 WordPress Errors That Make Your Business Look Bad
- What Is The Quality Of Your Blog Traffic?
- Why You Should NEVER Delete Pages From Your Blog
- Top 5 Reasons Why I Won’t Read Your Blog
- How To Optimize Your Blog Post Images For Top Rankings
- How To Create A WordPress Thank You Page & Redirection
- How To Get Your Picture In Google Results: Google Authorship
- Download The WordPress Guest Post Plugin
- Article Marketing: What Do I Do First?
- Best Article Directory List
- High Ranked Article Directories
- Top 21 WordPress Plugins For Article Marketing
- Resource Box Vs. Bio Box
- Off Topic Article Marketing Traffic
- Article Marketing Strategy: Leave Comments On Other People’s Articles
- How To Add Links To Your Article Resource Box
- Article Marketing Directory: How Often Should You Submit Articles?
- How To Raise Your Klout Score In 5 Easy Steps
- Pinterest Marketing 101
- How To Automatically Shorten Your Facebook URL
- How To Schedule Your Facebook Fan Page Posts
- How To Convert Your Facebook Profile Page To A Fan Page
- How To Create A Custom Facebook URL
- Get Custom Facebook URL Without Required 25 Fans
- Facebook Marketing Tips
- Sitemeter Vs. Google Analytics (part 2)
- Google Analytics WordPress Plugin
- How To Use Google Alerts Effectively
- Gmail Accounts: Get Control Of Email Clutter
- Can I Merge My Google Accounts?
- How To Exclude IP Address From Google Analytics
- How To Find Google Analytics Tracking Code
Make Sure To Grab My Marketing Freebies!
(Reports, Toolkits, Courses)
Need More Help?
Do you need more one-on-one help with marketing your business? I work with entrepreneurs (authors, coaches, consultants) on a regular basis helping them market their businesses for more visibility and profits. If you’d like a little more hand holding, feel free to schedule a private consultation with me. Availability is on a first come, first serve, limited basis.